In this video tutorial I will show you can you can automatically resize and watermark multiple images in Photoshop CS6. You can use the same technique to automatically resize and apply any action to a series of image in multiple folders.
I will show you how to use the Image Processor script and how to create a simple action to easily watermark multiple images automatically in Photoshop CS6.
More about actions
The fly high tutorial
Click here to see the text version or see the video below.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3727 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (993 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (658 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (656 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (615 downloads) - View tutorial