In this retouching tutorial I will show you how I changed a dark gray background with something more colorful. We will clean the face of the model reconstructing the teeth using the Clone Stamp Tool and the face using the powerful but simple technique of frequency separation.
We’ll also make color and light adjustments for a more impactful effect and will smoothen the skin of the model for a more surreal look.
- Skin retouching using frequency separation
- Teeth reconstruction using clone stamp
- Background changing using blend modes and simple masking
- Skin smoothening
- Eyes color changing with natural look
- Color adjustments using adjustment layers