Polarizing filters are a very useful piece of glass. They help get clearer images, remove reflections, create more vivid colors and make the skies look beautiful. In this tutorial I will show you how to reproduce this effect using LightRoom 3. It’s very easy.
Reproducing this effect in Photoshop is more complicated but if you want to learn how to do it, please post a comment requesting the tutorial.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3730 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1002 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (676 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (671 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (624 downloads) - View tutorial