I repeated over and over again that I always use the Pen Tool when extracting objects from the background. After trying the Magnetic Lasso tool, I pretty much forgot about my Pen Tool “obsession”. That’s because with the Magnetic Lasso tool you can draw a path around an object a lot quicker since this tool detects contrast changes.
The best thing about this tool is that the edges are as sharp as with the Pen Tool.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3725 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (993 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (657 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (655 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (615 downloads) - View tutorial