Body Retouching Process Overview
This is a quick overview of the process I follow when I make body retouching. I will show you how I use the Mixer Brush Tool, How I apply make up and how I change the illumination using filters and adjustment layers combined with blend modes.
Make a Vector Wallpaper in Photoshop
Making vector wallpapers in Photoshop is one of the easiest things a beginner can do in Photoshop. The reason for that is because you’re only going to use silhouetted objects so you don’t have to worry about things like color matching, shadows, illumination and things like that. So, let’s see how it’s done.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3748 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1067 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (743 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (737 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (657 downloads) - View tutorial