Advanced Compositing – Redefining Time
This artwork earned me the first daily deviation on deviantART and the first time I made it public was on a workshop in Barcelona. This tutorial is a bit extensive, it’s almost 2 hours long and it covers a lot of details and tips. I hope you like it.
How Selective Color Works
The Selective Color adjustment layer is a Photoshop adjustment that not many people use, or at least not as often. It’s very flexible and useful when Hue/Saturation or Color Balance can’t help you. In this article I will show you a practice use of this adjustment by correcting the skin color or a person.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3727 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (993 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (658 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (657 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (615 downloads) - View tutorial