Solo – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
In this tutorial I will show you a few techniques that you can use in your fantasy photo manipulations. You will use the Dodge/Burn to create nice effects by enhancing the highlights and shadows of your stock images. I will also show you how to create realistic shadows using the brush tool. I’m using the same techniques mentioned in my Secrets of Manipulation series.
Manipulation Secrets – 2 Color matching
On the second part I will show you multiple ways of color matching using the Photo Filter, Gradient Map, Color Balance and the Variations. You will see that there is more that one way of achieving your favorite colors.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3727 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (995 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (670 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (665 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (621 downloads) - View tutorial