How Selective Color Works
The Selective Color adjustment layer is a Photoshop adjustment that not many people use, or at least not as often. It’s very flexible and useful when Hue/Saturation or Color Balance can’t help you. In this article I will show you a practice use of this adjustment by correcting the skin color or a person.
Dry World – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
This is a simple tutorial for beginner manipulators. I will show you the basic methods of manipulation. How to make adjustments to your stock images and how to arrange them to make a pretty artwork. I will provide you all the stock images you need for this tutorial so jump in and enjoy.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3745 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1054 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (728 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (723 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (649 downloads) - View tutorial