In order to become a better Photoshop user you need to speed up your workflow and become efficient in order to concentrate more on the design part rather than on dealing with the menus.
This tutorial will show you how you can quickly select a layer from the canvas itself, how to pass layers from a document to another and how to align elements on the canvas without using the guides.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3732 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1008 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (687 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (684 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (631 downloads) - View tutorial