PSD Box brings you so 4 beautifully designed mockups for valentines day cards. These high resolution card mockups can be customized because I used smart objects when creating them. Hope you enjoy them.
I used high resolution photo frames to create these romantic valentines day cards so you can print them and make a beautiful gift to a special person of your choice. These PSD templates are compatible with pretty much any version of Photoshop CS. All you have to do is replace the photo and tweak the adjustment layers to change the effects.
Valentines Day card mockups preview
How to customize these valentine’s day cards?
I used Smart Objects for the main photo inside the frame so all you have to do is double click the layer’s thumbnail to open the photo on a new PSB document and add your own photo on a new layer above the example photo.
Changing the effects of main photo and light effects
If you want to change the look of your photo all you need to do is use the Adjustment Layers that I created. You can add your own but be aware that some of them have layer masks to constrain the effect so make sure you copy the same masks on the existing adjustment layers if necessary.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3727 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1000 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (672 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (671 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (622 downloads) - View tutorial