A few days ago, Adobe announced the introduction of the brand new Lightroom CC, a completely redesigned program which will now be cloud oriented. The existing desktop version is now called Lightroom Classic and will continue to be developed and updated alongside the cloud version.
What’s the Difference Between Lightroom and Lightroom Classic?
(Quoted from Adobe’s site ) Going forward, the product you’ve known as Lightroom will be rebranded “Lightroom Classic CC”. Why change? We have introduced a new photography service that will now be called “Lightroom CC”. It is designed to be a cloud-based ecosystem of apps that are deeply integrated and work together seamlessly across desktop, mobile, and web. Lightroom Classic CC is designed for desktop-based (file/folder) digital photography workflows. It’s a well-established workflow solution that is distinct and separate from our new cloud-native service. By separating the two products, we’re allowing Lightroom Classic to focus on the strengths of a file/folder based workflow that many of you enjoy today, while Lightroom CC addresses the cloud/mobile-oriented workflow.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3725 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (993 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (657 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (655 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (615 downloads) - View tutorial