PSD Box accepts guest posting and tutorials from other authors as long as they meat the requirements stated below.
If you want to write a post for our website, the article must be well written, in english and it has to be design related.
PSD Box is focused on digital art and design resources, specifically on photoshop tutorials and image editing. So if your article is on a very different topic it will not be accepted.
Additional requirements for quest posts
– If it does not include links to other websites guest posts are free
– If it includes maximum of 2 links to another website or service the price is 70$
– All guest posts will permanently remain on our website
– All links will be set as “nofollow”
– All guest posts must contain at least 300 words or they will not be accepted
– All guest posts should include a featured image and at least 1 image in the article body (for design purposes 🙂
If you have any questions or proposals please use the contact form and get in touch.
Photoshop guest tutorials
If you want to write or record a video tutorial for our website you are welcomed to do it. Here is a quick guide before you do it.
– We accept step by step and video tutorials
– You can promote yourself or your website and social networks on your tutorial using links and/or a short bio.
– Written tutorials must be in english and well written.
– Written tutorials should be structured in numbered steps and each step should have a graphic representation. See an example here.
– The tutorial must include a list of materials or stock images which user can download to follow the tutorial. (You are responsable for having the rights of using the stock images). You can get free stock images from unsplash.com or pixabay.com. A list of free stock sites created by PSD Box.
– We pay 50$ for a text tutorial (minimum 400 words) and 100$ for a video tutorial (minimum 10 minutes)
If you want to create a tutorial for us please contact us first and make your proposal keeping in mind the above information.