Blend Exposures with Luminosity Masks
Learn how to blend exposures using Luminosity masks in Photoshop (action included). If you have bracketed exposures, sometimes creating an HDR is not necessary nor desirable. In this tutorial I will show you how to blend parts of an image using luminosity masks.
Surreal Manipulation Tutorial – The Hedgehog
In this surreal manipulation tutorial I will show you how to create a cute hedgehog made of a dandelion. We’ll use only two stock images which you can download below and layer masks to blend them. I’ll show you how cleverly use brushes for a better blending and how to create the final result using a few adjustment layers.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3747 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1063 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (734 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (730 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (652 downloads) - View tutorial