Architectural Render Editing for beginners
In this architectural render editing tutorial I will show you how to edit a simple render in Photoshop. I will show you how to give it a more cinematic look and how to add a few elements and make it more appealing to the eye.
Blend Exposures with Luminosity Masks
Learn how to blend exposures using Luminosity masks in Photoshop (action included). If you have bracketed exposures, sometimes creating an HDR is not necessary nor desirable. In this tutorial I will show you how to blend parts of an image using luminosity masks.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3725 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (993 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (657 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (655 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (615 downloads) - View tutorial