How Selective Color Works
The Selective Color adjustment layer is a Photoshop adjustment that not many people use, or at least not as often. It’s very flexible and useful when Hue/Saturation or Color Balance can’t help you. In this article I will show you a practice use of this adjustment by correcting the skin color or a person.
Landscape Photography Editing – Gradients & Adjustments
Welcome to my second landscape editing tutorial. In today’s tutorial I will how you how to effectively use gradients and adjustment layers together to selectively edit parts of your landscape photos. In photography you can use polarizing filters, colored filters and other kind of filters to achieve different effects. While some of those filters can be expensive (specially when you have to buy multiple ones for multiple effects) in Photoshop you can do it for free and you have more options.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3727 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (994 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (664 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (663 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (619 downloads) - View tutorial