Ghost Love Story – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
Continuing with the manipulation lessons, in this tutorial Amalia will show you how she made a really beautiful and emotional artwork. You will learn how to create light effects using…
Peak of Dawn – Beginners Manipulation Tutorial
The real purpose of this tutorial is to show you how to use grass brushes and how to use the Lighting filter to shift the light. With that, you will be able to focus the light wherever you want and emphasize the subject, in this case a model. I will also make you an introduction to smart objects.
Dry World – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
This is a simple tutorial for beginner manipulators. I will show you the basic methods of manipulation. How to make adjustments to your stock images and how to arrange them to make a pretty artwork. I will provide you all the stock images you need for this tutorial so jump in and enjoy.
Solo – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
In this tutorial I will show you a few techniques that you can use in your fantasy photo manipulations. You will use the Dodge/Burn to create nice effects by enhancing the highlights and shadows of your stock images. I will also show you how to create realistic shadows using the brush tool. I’m using the same techniques mentioned in my Secrets of Manipulation series.
Follow PSD Box
- Night Photography Star Trails Tutorial
- (3729 downloads) - View tutorial
- Making Your First Photoshop Manipulation
- (1000 downloads) - View tutorial
- Color Tones and Quick Effects Resources
- (674 downloads) - View tutorial
- Post Apocalyptic Manipulation
- (671 downloads) - View tutorial
- Architectural Render for beginners Stock
- (623 downloads) - View tutorial