In this video I’ll give you a few advices and show you an easy way of taking the first steps into the world of photo manipulations…a starting point if you will, and a few tips that worked for me.
I’ll show you my workflow when creating a manipulation and then use that theory to improvise a simple manipulation without previous preparation. This is intended for beginner-intermediate level photoshop users with links to lots of other tutorials I made in the past so you can see how all of the techniques explained on my other tutorials can be combined to create a manipulation.
Final song: http://audiojungle.net/item/business-loop/104148
- Model 1: http://elandria.deviantart.com/art/Creeping-Tears-066-131648084
- Staff: http://elanordh-stock.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-staff-142308238
- Premade BG 1: http://www.deviantart.com/art/FGM-Premade-Background-028-284568125
- Flares by: https://www.facebook.com/Freelements (www.freelements.com)
- Tombstone: http://paulinemoss.deviantart.com/art/Tombstone-Cross-398888604
- Premade BG 2: http://vampiric-stock.deviantart.com/art/Premade-12-397561691
- Model 2: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cutout-Stormbringer-14-103957543
- More PNG precut images: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cutout-Stormbringer-14-103957543
- Clear-Cut (png stock images): http://clear-cut.deviantart.com/
- Color theory tutorial: http://tutorials.psdbox.com/photoshop/complete-color-theory
Photomanipulation - How-to-get-started - Practical-Demonstration.zip
|Date:||September 11, 2013|