You have no items in your cart.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a conceptual artwork in Photoshop using manipulation techniques to match colors and contrast using blend modes and adjustment layers, light effects and perspective grids.
The tutorial is 1 hour long structured into 6 parts:
- Background set up (create the structure of the manipulation combining all the stock images using masking)
- Blending and light (explaining how I used layer styles, blend modes and adjustments to blend all stock images)
- Road sign (shows how I created the road sign and added the texture)
- Perspective (how to create a perspective grid so that you can realistically replicate the road sign along the rail tracks )
- Shadows (creating the shadows for the man and the road signs)
- Final effects (using adjustment layers and filters to create the final HDR looking high contrast effect)