You have no items in your cart.
Today we are going to create a quick movie poster inspired by the new Batman movie.Using some nice stocks,brushes and changing some tones we can have a nice result.So, let’s start.
- City Background: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1286649
- Police Car: http://jennlaa-stock.deviantart.com/art/Police-car-2-285439713
- Batman: http://singtolife.deviantart.com/art/Batman-254930654
- Mist/Fog Brushes: http://neonescence.deviantart.com/#/d1l4v2h
- Debris Brushes: http://zigabooooo.deviantart.com/art/Debris-Brush-Set-104719100
- Batman Logo Brushes: http://vishalrokez.deviantart.com/art/Batman-brushes-213216416
- Broken Glass Brushes: http://frozenstocks.deviantart.com/art/Broken-Glass-132680423
- Rain Brushes: http://spiritsighs-stock.deviantart.com/art/Rain-15251819
- Lens Flares Brushes: http://www.psdbox.com/stock/high-quality-optical-flares/
On this first step we’ll blur a little the background to create the bokeh effect.First open the city background,crop it,then go to Image>Image Rotation>Flip Canvas Horizontal.After this let’s bring the blur Filter>Blur>Gausian Blur and set the Radius to 5%.
Now let’s add the police car. After that play with the mist brushes around the car. Then use the debris brushes for the explosion effect.
Let’s bring our main character in the picture.So here is our batman. The stock is .png so not to much work for cut.After,we create the rain effect with our brushes.
It’s time to change some tones.I chose this blueish tone for this,using the setings from the image.Also you can use the broken glass brushes for the police car.
In this step we’ll create a vignette effect using the Lens Correction filter.So here is the amount i used for this one.
Here we add the title of the poster and the logo of batman.The font i used was Franklin Gothic Medium.I added also a lens flare between the logo and the title.
In this final step we use the burn&dodge techinique from the Manipulatin Secrets section and add some sharpness to our work.Have fun.