You have no items in your cart.
As some of you might know, I already used Depositphotos stock images on some of my tutorials because it’s the only website that allowed me to buy credits only for the images I wanted and because the quality and price are really good.
You can buy images by purchasing only the amount of credits you need for the images you want or buy a recurring subscription which usually is cheaper if you need stock images regularly. New signups will also get free images.
For bloggers and site owners
If you own a blog or website and you want images for your personal use or to organize contests, Depositphotos offers special subscriptions with their special program for bloggers.
The participants of this contest must create an original artwork in Photoshop or any other design program. The artwork must contain at least one of the 5 images provided by depositphotos in order for the artwork to be accepted. Depositphotos gives away two free subscriptions so there will be 3 winners chosen by me when the submission period ends.
- Create an artwork using at least one of the images provided (download link below)
- You can use any design software
- You can create any type/style of artwork
- You can submit maximum 2 images
- You can use other stock images as long as you use at least one of the provided.
- The deadline for the contest is: June 10, 2012
- The winners will be chosen according to my own judgement
- Winners will be announced on the website and via email on June 11, 2012.
How to submit your artwork
In order to participate to the contest you must send me your artworks before the deadline. Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Depositphotos contest” on the email subject and indicate your name in the email. Also, try to keep the filesize smaller than 1MB. Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you’re among the winners.
If you have any problems or questions please use the contact form on this website and I’ll contact you back.
Stock images used